23 March 2005

Excuses, excuses

I know, I know, dearest audience, I am loooong since overdue on my post about my most recent globe-trotting adventures. I promise, my thoughts are almost complete (there's an oxymoron- when are thoughts ever really complete?) and will be posted tomorrow. Think of it this way: what sort of writer would I be if I didn't far overextend my deadlines and then swear that the product was very nearly complete when really had not even been started? Of course, that is not the case here, I am simply still in the process of revising some entries in my journal. (For some reason, I seem to find it difficult to compose sentences at more than a third grade level when I am simultaneously scribbling on a pad of paper and laying on a tropical beach)
For the time being, I will provide you with links to last weeks magazine articles- think of them as something of a snack:
Australian Drunk Dialers breathe a sigh of reflief
The latest episode of College or Something Like It

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home