02 June 2005

Busy Summer Days

There are rumblings among the masses that they are hungry. While I am tempted to dismissively say, "Feed them cake!" I will instead write a brief post. (we'll save the cake-eating for J's birthday on Friday!) Camping this weekend was a gorgeous affair and did inspire in me some thoughts on the philosophy of place. However, I will have to save all that for another day as I am on my too short lunch break right now. Anyway, the 'zine will be out soon and then everyone who has missed hearing my thoughts will get a heaping helping!

2 Comments:

Blogger r.m said...

would it be chocolate cake?

can't wait to see more of your writing, save me a first edition of your 'zine.

June 03, 2005 1:12 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

welcome back

June 05, 2005 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home