19 April 2005

That's Entertainment!

In case those of you who spend your time online reading my blog (and are very dear to do so I might add) have decided that you do not dedicate quite enough hours of the day to the internet, here is a link to a site which I found very entertaining:
Vidlit
It promises to distract you from your work for at least another hour with its short promo animations of books and plays. I especially enjoyed the one on "Yiddish with Dick and Jane." Incidentally, there's also one about Marc Acito's How I paid for College: A Novel of Sex, Theft, Friendship, and Musical Theater. My review of this novel will appear in Thursday's edition of Whim; I'll be sure to link it.

1 Comments:

Blogger ML said...

I finally went and watched these. Yes, the scrabble one is slightly disturbing yet familiar and really the yiddish with dick and jane was quite wonderful. Enjoy your trip to CO!!

April 20, 2005 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home