08 December 2005

High tech window to the soul?

Here's an interesting news story about blogs:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6448213/did/10272868/
Its kind of funny to picture myself famous or something and people coming back and scouring it to learn about me. How much does a blog really tell about someone? Can blogs be used by predictors of behavior? We've all heard the warnings not to post too much identifying information lest the blog be used to stalk but what about a blog as evidence against a person?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

That was very interesting, thanks for sharing. I sometimes wonder what someone who does not know me would think if they read my blog. I have self edited a bit just in case.

December 10, 2005 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home